Saturday, June 27, 2009

Model Senior/Corpus Christi Senior Portrait



I got the pleasure to work with 2009 Carroll Grad Lindsey Mahone. Her style and personality really shine through in her photographs. Her smile is incredible. She truly is an "all star" and not just because she made the Basketball All District and All South Texas lists, and has a scholarship to Division I Eastern Michigan, and was awarded Carroll's Most Valuable Player award. She is an all star in my eyes and all of those who know her because she is a great person. I only got to know her briefly and I was very impressed with her. Like I said she has great style, a wonderful smile and a wonderful sense of humor. She is grounded despite all of her success and is focused on her upcoming freshman year. The funny thing was the first time I meet with her, it turned I knew her parents from way back when, before she was born! Man I am getting old! I will say I was just a teen back then. I wish Lindsay the best of luck in her future endeavors. It is great to know a bright and shining star!

No comments: